Support & Ticketing
The Emersion Software Systems Wiki is a substantial repository of information for our clients, spanning hundreds of pages, including ‘how to’ videos and specific documents on a vast array of topics. It is the first stop for all of our clients as it provides a very simple, well laid out and easily searchable tool for answering most of their questions. Where their questions cannot be answered by the Wiki, or they have an issue, they can raise a support ticket in the Emersion Service Desk Portal.
We provide local support with our Emersion Support Team based in Melbourne, and are generally available 9am-6pm eastern standard time (Melbourne/Sydney). Our dedicated staff will respond in a timely fashion dependent on the priority level of the ticket.
*Times may vary depending on your Service Level Agreement.
Out of business hours we offer 24X7 emergency support – please log a ticket then call +61 3 8658 9400
To log a Support Query please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For our clients with a login, here are the links for your convenience:
Ticketing for your clients
The Ticketing Module gives users the ability to:
- offer customers the ability to log faults or issues to a set of pre-defined ticket queues
- Easily view, access and action tickets for a customer
- assign and reassign tickets to other staff users.
- link to services to assist in isolating what a ticket might be about
- Escalate to your supplier (parent) if your wholesaler is also using Emersion
- Leverage the ticket ‘status’ to manage escalations.
Contact us to find out more.